|Chairish the Future 2015
On Friday, February 27th, 2014, The Furniture Bank of Metro Atlanta will host our annual gala and fundraiser, Chairish the Future. As with everything else we do, the success of this yearly event is dependent upon the support we receive from the community, through volunteering, donations, and a variety of activities that help make Chairish an exciting and worthwhile event.
There are so many ways you can help…
Purchase individual tickets
Donate an item for the live or silent auction
As a valued donor to “Chairish the Future,” you will receive the following benefits:
- Your item will be displayed the night of the event
- Your name, or your company’s name, will be printed to your specifications in the program
- You will be listed as a donor on the Chairish the Future website
- You will receive a receipt for tax purposes
- You will have the option to purchase gala tickets at a 50% discount ($50 a ticket) if the value of your donation exceeds $100
- Are you able donate something valued at more than $500? You may be considered an event sponsor and eligible for complementary tickets and special recognition. Contact Megan Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Sponsor the event
Purchase a table and encourage friends or employees to attend (this can be a great form of recognition for volunteers within your organization)
“Adopt” chairs or other pieces of used furniture and transform them into works of art. Selected artists will transform the furniture to be auctioned off at the gala to benefit the Furniture Bank. Artists are highlighted and promoted in the months prior to the event and at the gala. Send your contact information, the link to your website or a picture of your work, and a 2-3 sentence description of your idea for Chairish 2015 piece to email@example.com. You will be notified within 7 days.
*Space is limited, so apply soon!
Take part in the design contest. Design Firms are invited create a unique piece. The featured item this year is a side table. The original pieces will be auctioned off at the gala to benefit the Furniture Bank. Designers are highlighted and promoted in the months prior to the event and at the gala. Please contact Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Volunteer – if you are interested in volunteering for Chairish 2015, please contact Stephanie at email@example.com.
We all know someone – coworker, family member, friend – who has struggled financially and needed help getting back on their feet. You can help us make a difference in the lives or more that 3,500 people who rely on the Furniture Bank each year as they work to become self-sufficient.
Thank you for your support!
for the 4th Annual Atlanta Bed Race and Pajama 5K,
the Furniture Bank’s fall fundraiser to help support families
moving out of domestic violence situations,
transitioning out of homelessness or living with HIV/AIDs.